Jacky Winter

I have been so excited this year to be amongst the kids invited to join the new division of The amazing Jacky Winter Group... The Hatch. I have loved Jacky Winter long time, so I am really happy to be affiliated with them, and Jeremy is sooooo nice. See here for my JW folio, lots of new work going up as quickly as I can make it!

Click here for my JW page

Meanwhile I am working hard creating pieces for my show at 19KAREN in October, working on a collaboration with designer Su Wen Yeong, marking exams and writing reports, still teaching, renovating our house, and getting everything else done that needs to be done before I head to Europe in a tiny amount of days. I can't wait to sit my tired ass down on one of the beds on the beach on Hava Island and smooch Mr.Howard and fall asleep in the sun.