A new site is coming...

My old website has retreated back to the external hard drive and a beautiful new site is currently under construction for www.fleurharris.com
In the mean time, I have posted links to my agent and my gallery and this little blog on the main page. I have a show at 19KAREN opening on the 24th of October this year, so until then I will be working flat stick on what is certain to be my biggest show to date. I will try to post as many updates as possible in the meantime!

In other exciting news, the work from my series Something Wicked This Way Comes is currently being featured in my favourite design magazine, IDN. This magazine has provided me with years of good reading and is a great source of inspiration to me and lots of my fellow design-heads, so I am thrilled to be worthy of inclusion in it's pages.

For any queries regarding my past, present or future work, hit me up at hello@fleurharris.com
xxx