Mini update

The Soft Cuts opening was amazing! So many people came along and it was the best atmosphere. The crowd were lovely and people stayed waaay past galleries closing time which must have meant they were having a good time! I sold some work and had my GC family and friends there which was such a treat. Dave came up from Melbourne and as always was an angel.
We stayed with Krissy and Rol at Palm Beach, went for bike rides, ate tacos at Wahoo's and even got a new tattoo by the lovely Diego over at Borderline tattoo.
I held a talk and workshop the day after the opening (I can't believe people paid to come and listen to me talk!! Crazy!) and the most delightful group of people attended. They were all so talented and produced some beautiful works. The workshop was unreal and I made some lovely acquaintences.
I cut my trip short and came home early as I have lots of illustration work on, including a really cool brief from Monster Children magazine, which I am totally syked to be working with.
Also working on a big job for a paper company, I can't wait to post about it :)