Hospital visits and new work...


So I wake up 3.30am Sunday night with a tummy ache... struggle through work the next day and in the afternoon it's all too much so I head to the GP, who sends me to the Emergency Ward at Cabrini Hospital, where the nurses fill me up with morphine and remove my appendix before I have time to blink. It was all very quick and blurry thanks to the drugs and now I'm a prisoner at home waiting to get better so I can start doing normal things again...like drive.

So rather than wither away my downtime, I've been keeping myself busy making some new work, the VOILA! poster you see here is one of my favourites to come out of this post-op studio session. I've never produced anything while on morphine before, so this has been an interesting time.

Once I'm back on my feet I will be out shooting some of the SMIGGLE stores, as my illustration for their Christmas promo is now going into stores, yay!!