Back from the North!


Last Saturday I flew up to Mission Beach (FNQ... nearly the very top of Australia) to meet Dave and have a long overdue holiday. Work is too busy to take more than a week off so we squeezed as much as we could in to our short time up there. We went SCUBA diving, something I've always wanted to do. The Great Barrier Reef exceeded any expectations I'd had, it was just magnificent. I saw colours under the water I didn't think were even possible, patted a giant clam and had stingrays and nemo's and parrot fish and the whole fish community swimming around me in their spectacular coral home. An AMAZING experience. We stayed at my Aunt's house which is right ON the beach... the photo is the view from the front verandah, paradise! We filled the rest of our days with lots of frisbee, walks, picnics, crozzles (my new favourite game) and just chilling the fuck out. Arrived back home last night and am straight back to the grind, with a pile of briefs awaiting my attention at The Just Group and at home. Haven't been this busy... ever.
xxx