Some exciting new work (posting from Hong Kong)


So I'm at the tail end of my three weeks of the best time of my life over here in South East Asia, currently in Hong Kong - this city seriously rules. It's my second time in HK and once again it's blown my mind. Everything here is extreme, weird, fascinating, amazing, gory, and chaotic. I love it. We are staying with friends on the 35th floor of their AMAZING apartment building on Hong Kong island, truly deluxe, it's going to be very hard to say goodbye.
I promised myself I'd stay as far away from computers as possible on this trip, and so far have been successful, but there's some new work I have to share that couldn't wait until I got home!!
I collaborated with the amazing seesaw design studio in Melbourne to create a bunch of illustrated assests for the brand-new-this-is-going-to-be-huge-company called MEEMEEP.

The crazy clever peeps at seesaw took all the assests I illustrated and magically turned them into an animation that will introduce you to MEEMEEP.

Watch the animation here to see what it's all about - it's AWESOME!!! xxx