Wish list...







I could spend hours on the maximo website, a few more hours on the Donna Wilson website, a whole day on the House Industries website.... all loaded with gorgeous things that make me want to burn a hole in my wallet, in fact set the whole thing on fire. Here's a bit of a wish list I put together:



Alexander Girard floor tiles, by Flor - these come in six piece tiles and you piece them together yourself to make your own floor rug. Awesome. Check these out on out the Flor website here.



Alexander Girard House Cushion - Printed on a cotton/linen oyster fabric. I'm obsessed with Girard and this cushion would be right at home on my couch. It's currently out of stock :(



T&O Doll Centaur - 1963 hand embroidered doll on 100% mexicotton, hand stitched yarn hair, comes with Certificate of Authenticity signed by Marilyn Neuhart. I have some on Neuhart's replicas from this series, but this is the real deal. Would love to own and look after this piece of history.



Pretty sure I can hear those floor tiles calling my name...



xxx