Illustration for my favourite bike store - Northside Wheelers



My friend Malachi Moxom owns the CUTEST bike store in the world - Northside Wheelers, in Prahran. As well as being a super nice guy - Malachi is a shit hot rider and is some sort of an icon for cycling in Melbourne and beyond. The photos of Malachi pictured here are by Melbourne photographer Corey White. I was eating sushi with Malachi in his shop recently and we decided it was time to collaborate - so we brainstormed some ideas and came up with a concept that shows the quaint atmosphere of where his store is located in a style that's reflective of all that is Northside Wheelers (although his store is way cooler than I could ever convey). So I got to work and snapped some pics of his shop front and then drew me riding the bike that Malachi sold me a few years back with his dog Sparky in the lead. You can click on the illustration for a bigger view.
Get down to Northside Wheelers in Prahran and treat yourself to a very special bike store experience. Northside also stocks the awesome label Creux, owned by my pals Mick and Van - another good reason to check it out!  xxx