Illustre Awards 2009


It's been a big week, preparing for the opening of the Illustre show in Prahran, putting together work for my solo show in October, creating new designs for my lovely clients (I can't wait to post what I have been working on!!) and all the other craziness that fills my days.

The biggest news this week is that I won an award! The Illustre show opening was also an awards night (I had no idea they would be giving awards! I just thought it was a party...) Anyway, I was very excited to win the

Illustrators Australia Overall Consistency Award


The main prize for this award was to be granted membership to Illustrators Australia, which I am really excited to be a part of, they have so many good Illustrators on their books!!

You can see my new profile with IA here

Hooray!
xxx