Farewell to one of my favourite destinations...




I was truly gutted to hear that the Mornington Antique Warehouse is closing. A possible relocation is under consideration by its owners, but finding something to compare to this amazing space will be tricky. Ever since I discovered this place years ago I have been a loyal fan, visiting often. Whether it be to find something in particular or just a lovely way to spend an afternoon, every time I walk down the aisles of this place and explore it's treasures I am inspired. From the cutest vintage toys to the out of this world weird, the Mornington Antique Centre is a goldmine for those who appreciate wares from bygone eras. The photos here aren't a patch on the bigger picture of what this place has to offer. I am so so sad to have to say goodbye to this incredible destinaton. Hopefully they will find a new home and be able to carry on this amazing venture xxx