Long time no post



I've been away from my computer the last 11 days, doing everything from the standard issue Christmas lunch to letting off fireworks on Phillip Island for New Years Eve (and drinking my body weight in Margaritas with a bunch of good friends in the sun), hanging on the beach down at McCrae and Cape Woolamai, and capped the crazy season off by heading out to the Yarra Valley for my beautiful friend Natalie's wedding. The wedding was AMAZING. I'm not really into weddings in a big way - but this made me want to walk, no - run - up the alter and have my own wedding asap (but I've got a feeling that's gonna wear off soon!) Nat is a wedding photographer so spends most of her time at other peoples weddings - so she had picked the best elements of all she had seen and brought it together is her own magical way. Natalie is not only an absolutely delightful, beautiful, lovely lovely person, but also insanely talented and ORGANIZED as her wedding day further proved. It was a privilege to be at this special event to celebrate her marriage to Dan. I came home form the wedding and painted this picture as part of my Thank You card for them. So excited for those guys and wish them all the best xxx