Sunday rain = leaf pictures

The rain thumped down once again today, I love it. Outside our pond is fullest it's ever been, complete with a posse of wood ducks!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will bring about some ducklings once spring hits. For now I'm enjoying the cherry blossoms being in full bloom and the grass being super green, as opposed to the dry straw-like stuff we have been living with for over a year before the rain started.
With our land looking so gorgeous at the moment, I was inspired to make a series of leaf artworks, above is one of the three I completed today. They are not inside my normal realm of image making, but I like the colour scheme and the prospect of applications a design such as this could be used for. I especially had fun making the patterns, I eyeballed all the placements so I am pretty pleased with the result xxx