Andy and John got hitched


My gorgeous big cousin Andrea married the NICEST guy last weekend, John Dowd. Andrea is my older cousin and has always been someone I look up to. When I was little I'd get giant garbage bags full of hand-me-down clothes from her and her sister Emily and it was like Christmas going through all their stuff that I thought was SO cool and getting to wear what they wore. Andrea and Emily told me that Santa wasn't real, and what sex was, and we used to sit around giggling to "Like a Virgin" because we thought "Virgin" was a hilarious word (because it has something to do with sex - which meant it was funny) ... they are those kind of people to me - the ones that really help mold you into who you are. When you grow up with someone and admire them so much it's a really moving experieince to watch them begin a new chapter in their life. This wedding was nothing short of amazing. Not only the best wedding I have ever been to but also the best party I've ever been to (and that's saying something). I cried my eyes out during the speeches and danced until I couldn't walk. So happy for these guys and I wish them all the happiness in the world xxx